Tropical Fruit Salad with Vanilla Yogurt
This summery fruit salad is topped with a mildly sweet vanilla yogurt sauce and crunchy almonds. Make it a colorful breakfast or snack, or bring to your next barbecue so you’ll know there is something healthy and delicious to put on your plate.
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 papaya, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/4 cup slivered raw almonds
Here are your instructions:
Combine yogurt, honey, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, until time to serve.
Combine pineapple, papaya, blueberries, and strawberries in a medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
Serve fruit salad evenly topped with yogurt sauce and almonds.